B2B E-commerce Design and Development
Goodyear Belts, located in Miami Florida, contracted GAIN Aftermarket as e-commerce lead to design and build their new B2B e-commerce application using WooCommerce with a WordPress platform. The store features over 25,000 SKUs and three product lines: belts, tensioners and pulleys with additional product lines to be added soon.
This store enables automotive and industrial customers to:
• see their custom, preferred pricing across all product categories
• browse the catalog to select products and add to cart
• check inventory at each warehouse across the country
• create multiple shopping lists
• order by part number interchange
• order manually
• process bulk orders
• schedule the purchase process, thus automating the purchasing of products and coordinating shipments and delivery
• create a "Request For Quote" for large industrial orders. The RFQ is emailed directly to the appropriate Goodyear Belts sales representative for bid.
The Nuts & Bolts
The company has employed the NetSuite ERP system and we integrated the database using Celigo with the Nova Module plugin. Our team leveraged the data from the NetSuite application and mapped all fields to the WooCommerce e-commerce engine to sync customer data, shipping locations, sales discount structures, authorized payment options as well as over 300 categories of products. Our B2B solution ensures consistent information across all products dynamically updated (stock data syncs every 5 minutes) and synchronized with a duplicate staging site.
• Hosted on Amazon AWS with Elastic Beanstalk load balancing.
• This store is FAST and robust allowing for an increase of more than 1 million SKUs and hundreds of simultaneous connects.
• Twilio SMS delivers mobile text notifications to customers as well as Goodyear sales team and administrators.
• Mobile Responsive, built with Bootstrap architecture to allow users to actively engage and react to notifications.
If you are considering adding B2B e-commerce to your site, contact GAIN Aftermarket for a free consultation!